We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven PPC Executive to join our friendly team. The ideal candidate will be someone with tons of initiative, who is pro-active and hardworking, enjoys a challenge and takes pride in their work. We have big plans, and we would love for you to be part of it! As one of UK's largest online florists, our team is continuing to grow, and you will have the opportunity to work alongside our wider marketing team to make magic happen!
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of PPC, will be keen to learn more and want to strive for success.
· At least 1 year experience managing Google Ads accounts.
· A strong commercial acumen and results driven.
· A motivated individual who is ambitious and curious, with a desire to bring new ideas.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Experience creating and managing YouTube ads.
· Experience creating and managing Google Display campaigns.
· Knowledge of Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
Reporting to the Advertising Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
· Create, manage, and report on ad campaigns on a day-to-day basis. This includes continuous bid changes, ad copy, feed optimisations etc.
· You will analysis the ad data and seek out opportunities for growth and identify any potential issues.
· Carry out regular account hygiene checks.
· Regularly review the websites, customer experience etc to help grow the accounts. You will be working on multiple ad accounts. We operate several flower and plant brands, Prestige Flowers being our core brand.
· Carry out regular Keyword Research.
· Follow trends and report back to the Advertising Manager on any rising trends and any potential dips in demand.
· Carrying out regular competitor research and analysis.
· Budget and KPI management.
· Contributory pension.
· Free on-site parking.
· Support, guidance, and training throughout your role.
· Bonus incentives
· Tasty lunch treats
· 28 days' holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
This role will be office based at our headquarters at Dean Clough Mills in Halifax. We have a Covid secure office space with Perspex screens, hand sanitiser on entry and on each desk, with routine Covid lateral flow testing to ensure the safety of all team members. Working hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday and additional hours will be required during our peak periods - Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Mother's Day.
No freelancers or agencies please.