Autism/SEN Teacher - Merton School
At Engage Education, we support a range of SEND schools across London and in the Home Counties.
We are seeking a Special Needs Teacher with a specialism in Autism to start at an 'outstanding school from the summer term. About the role:
About us:We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Autism, Severe and Profound Learning Difficulties (SLD/PMLD) Teacher
- Full Time, Summer Term
- 8:30am to 15:45pm
- Near St. Helier station or a short bus from Morden station (northern line)
- Must have QTS or QTLS
- Must have experience teaching young people with severe and profound learning difficulties and autism.
- Have positive behaviour support approach.
- Have Knowledge of PECs and TEACCH.
How to apply:
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.