Product Manager/ Product Owner/ Digital Project Manager - Digital/UX/Web/App projects - Remote working options
This fast-growing technology company have developed a SaaS platform that has quickly become the UK's no.1 rated service in their specialist field and they're seeking an experience Product Manager to join their growing product team based in Bournemouth to help deliver various digital products.
You will report directly to the Head of Product and be responsible for managing roadmaps, prioritising what the development team are working on and working closely with departments heads to test and deliver new features.
Experience working in a digital agency/start-up on App/Web/UX/Digital products/projects is preferable, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will have plenty of opportunity to implement your experience and improve the way we work within Product.
Slack, Google Hangouts and Zoom are used within the business for daily catchups/meetings. Your role will initially be remote until it is safe for people to return to work. They're open to it staying largely remote, with regular visits to their head office in Bournemouth for team building and planning sessions.THE ROLE
- You will help manage the flow of work in and out of our design and development teams
- You will work in partnership with these stakeholders to specify and deliver features that deliver the stated product objectives
- You will work with all functions to continually optimise both our customer journeys and operational efficiencies
- You will be a key driver of the company's long-term product roadmap
- 3+ years product management experience, including taking products from concept to launch
- Proven experience of working within a fast-paced agile Product team
- Technical understanding of software development
- Clear communicator with the ability to lead conversations with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Experience managing competing priorities, roadmaps and sprint planning
- Have an appreciation for UX and Design
Aside from working with a great product, amazing team, and the funding to deliver what's needed, you will receive:
- An attractive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- 24 days annual holiday plus up to an additional 5 days unpaid leave
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Regular charity events for staff and family/friends