Finance Systems Implementation Manager (Source to Pay) | Staffordshire| £50,000 - £60,000 | 9 months Fixed Term Contract
Macildowie are currently working with a market leading, growing
(despite COVID) business based in Staffordshire. They are consistently investing in their organisation and they are now seeking a high calibre Implementation specialist for a huge systems project, based around S2P/P2P/S2C (Source to Pay/Procure to Pay/Source to Contract)
You will be the key support for the overall lead for the project, key milestones of the implementation of both P2P (purchase to pay) and S2C (source to contract) modules are achieved.
The role reports to the project lead and you will both hold senior relationships within the business and externally. The role will play a key role in ensuring the system is embedded successfully, and with the right level of engagement across all levels within the business, and across the supplier base.So what is the role?
So who are you?
- Support the Implementation Lead, project team and wider project working group in delivery of the new P2P/S2C system and to deliver key milestones.
- Engagement with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Ultimately ensuring the new system lands successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change
- Dedicated support to the project overall and manage requirements, including delivery timelines.
- Highlight any risks identified to the S2P Implementation Lead, as well as supporting on resolving, managing or mitigating. Also highlight any opportunities as part of the implementation.
- Key point of contact for project team and suppliers.
- Support across all key points of the project such as user acceptance testing, assessment of readiness....etc.
- Support to ensure the system implemented meets the agreed requirements and scope, including processes, capability and control and governance requirements.
- The organisation has grown significantly over the last decade and is embracing the changing environment and how they interact with their customers and suppliers
- You will need to have come from a background in finance/procurement systems and ideally, be used to working as part of a small project team
- You'll need a good understanding of end to end P2P/S2P processes
- A relevant professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or CIPS OR PRINCE2) would be desirable
- You'll be used to working in a fast paced business and you will thrive on making decisions, improvements to both processes and team capabilities
- You'll love taking the initiative and at times, being autonomous. You'll be solutions focused and see opportunity rather than issues
- Experienced in supporting and delivering on Change and Business Growth projects
- Experience of working through difficult situations and improving business capability
- Practical, hands on experience of managing systems of a £multi-million business
- Able to influence and deliver positive change in the organisation with both internal and external stakeholders
If this role is something that you feel could be for you, please apply today.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.