We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team based in Huntingdon with home working in line with government guidance. You will join us on a part time, fixed term basis to cover maternity leave and in return you will earn a competitive salary of £24,500 pro rata.
Working Hours: 22.5 hours
Key responsibilities of our Finance Assistant:
- Process sales invoices for the Trusts services on a timely basis and in line with the Trusts funding agreement
- Liaise with local authorities to ensure efficient use and administration of centralised invoicing and billing portals
- Liaising with customers and managers to resolve queries and disputes over invoices in a timely manner
- Process customer refunds when due
What we are looking for in our Finance Assistant:
- Previous experience working within a small finance team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a recognised accounting software processing sales invoices
- Experience processing high volumes of transactions using import files
- Experience of using mail merge or similar to produce communications to customers
- Previous experience of dealing with high volumes of transactions and queries in a fast paced environment
- Be available to begin the post on or around 7th June 2021 to support the outgoing team member with handover
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay and flexible working arrangements
- Home working
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Retail Voucher Scheme
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the right skills, experience, passion and drive to fulfil this role, and would like to work for a quality service. click 'apply' today to become our Finance Assistant!
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
We take the safety of our colleagues seriously and operate a Covid secure environment complemented by comprehensive risk assessments and emotional support for our teams of key workers. Our teams are provided with full PPE and are eligible for immediate vaccination.
All interviews are held remotely via digital platforms.
This role is subject to basic DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the closing date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please note that no discourtesy is intended by this practice.
We are a Disability Confident Leader and we welcome applications from Disabled Candidates.
Papworth Trust is an equal opportunities employer. Charity Number: 211234
Please note that Papworth Trust may choose to close this advert earlier than the date advertised