SF Recruitment are currently working with a business based in Nuneaton who are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the team
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be an integral part of the creation and execution in driving Social Media and email marketing campaigns to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
As Marketing & Specification specialist you should be a competent professional able to grasp B2B behaviour trends and generate creative ideas.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth whilst maintaining and enhancing our specification database.
- Create & maintain promotional brochures & literature
- Create & manage customer facing email campaigns
- Create & manage Social Media content.
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure maximum utilization of the budget
- Support sales staff by providing new product information and relevant sales support literature.
- Liaise and support B2B customers through the creation of promotional material.
- Management, planning & organization of all exhibitions & trade shows.
- Close working relationship with EMEA head office to develop UK website & digital activities.
- Develop internal communication plan e.g. Quarterly Newsletter
- Maintain and develop specification database
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Salesforce CRM) and applications (Google AdWords)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Confident telephone manner
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Ability to work autonomously
- B2B Marketing knowledge (desired)
- A minumum of 3 year's experience in a similar role is required
Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm, with 1 Hour for lunch Monday to Friday, there is some flexibility with this. There may be occasions where business travel and overnight stays are required.