Project ManagerBased in Broadstairs, Kent£25,000-£30,000 DOE
Our client a large manufacturing company based in Broadstairs are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on a temporary-permanent basis.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm (1 hour lunch break) for an annual salary of £25,000-£30,000 dependant on experience.Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the planning and implementation of allocated projects from quotation through to client completion.
- Defining a project's scope and goals in line with the clients' needs and budget constraints.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines with both client and in house departments.
- Managing project administration of key quotation, manufacture, and installation documentation.
- Continuously monitoring and meeting client budgetary objectives.
- Managing client relationships.
- Tracking and communicating project progress updates to both client and team Account Manager.
For more information, please contact Nicole on freephone or email your CV to About Morgan Jones:
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence & have access to own transport as travel within UK is required.
- Experience in working within a project management role or an in-house management position.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in a Service Desk environment.
- Great communication skills - verbal and written.
- Well-organised and methodical, good team player.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.