Senior PPC ExecutiveeCommerceManchester£25,000 + Package (including working from home/ WFH)
It's great to be working with this brand again, I've always enjoyed recruiting for this team and the people I've placed have nothing but positive things to say. So it's great to be going out to market with this brand again.
Continuing to build out their Digital Marketing team, specifically their Paid Media team. Now looking for an experience PPC Executive to join their team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- This position will report into the Head of Digital/ Paid Media, working closely with the PPC, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates specialists. Team around 30+ people.
- In the role you will assist in the creation optimisation and reporting of PPC and Paid Social campaigns, so I am looking for someone who is an analytically minded and commercial individual.
- It's important to have experience in an eCommerce environment as Shopping and PLA is essential in this role and a skill set that is none negotiable for this role.
- A global brand, UK, American and Europe.
What I am looking for:
- Support in the management and delivery of all PPC and PLA campaigns, ensuring both are up to date and optimized
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Run and manage paid social activity for the brand, campaign management and reporting.
- Analyse performance of all paid search & paid social campaigns and report findings
- Manage Paid Search budgets. Multi Million+
- Minimum of 2 years Paid Search/ PPC experience (must have Shopping & PLA experience)
- Google AdWords and Bing Qualified
- Hands on experience with AdWords and Bing Ads
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Shopping etc)