IT Project Manager (eCommerce)
£40,000 - £45,000
Interaction IT have partnered with a leading Ecommerce business in the West Yorkshire area.
As part of their continued success and growth of my clients online and IT operations, they have immediate requirements for an experienced Project Manager to manage the successful delivery of project initiatives and to adhere to quality and budget constraints.
You will report to the Process Improvement Manager and responsible for delivering IT projects ranging from the rollout of a new ERP system and upgrade projects.
You will be hands on and working within a process driven environment (Agile / Waterfall) with a focus on compliance, company procedures and Data Protection.
· You will hold at least 3 years commercial experience as a project manager and the last 12 months working on IT related projects (desirable)
· You will lead on project concepts and ideas and ensure successful project delivery from initiation through to closure
· You will take full responsibility of the project scope including dealing effectively with key stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
· You will maintain consistent and accurate plans covering schedule, cost and resourcing, with experience of producing weekly reports for key stakeholders
· You will have strong planning, analytical and reporting skills with a strategic approach in business
· You will adopt a flexible and proactive approach to change whilst encouraging a culture of innovation and development
· Solid experience in the application of structured project management methods, tools and techniques with a recognised project manager qualification
· Experience of Software Development Lifecycles, ideally Agile or Waterfall
Please submit interested CVs to and I will give you a call to discuss the company, benefits package and role requirements in more detail.