Operations Finance Manager required for a large retail business in the Warwickshire area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing operations finance across the Rugby distribution site.
Responsibilities include -
- As Operations Finance Manger you will business partner with the Depot Site Manger as well as support the wider Supply Chain Finance and Operational teams.
- You will work closely with the Senior Operations team to manage costs and KPI performance
- Lead daily and weekly operations finance meeting with senior members of operations team, detailing prior weeks performance as well highlighting key points to drive operational improvement
- Manage quarterly forecasting processes, working with central teams to understand risks and opportunities within plans.
- Help to prepare monthly supply chain board report.
- Work with resource planning team to ensure optimal levels of resource are maintained across Operations.
- Work with the central finance team to ensure month end timetables are met, including ensuring reconciliation of weekly to monthly reported figures
- Work with central finance to ensure POs are raised and approved correctly and suppliers are paid in accordance with terms
- Provide support to the Head of Finance - Group Projects on major Supply Chain projects.
- Other adhoc projects and analysis as and when required
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have experience working in an FMCG/Retail environment, preferably distribution/logistics
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to business partner senior stakeholders inside and outside of finance