A growing B2C business based in Edinburgh is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to support with driving their marketing campaigns across print, digital and web channels to increase brand awareness and revenue growth.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development of 4 different brands and their marketing activities in this newly created role.
You will be tasked with:
· Understanding customer audiences and looking at ways of engaging successfully
· Implementation of marketing plans and projects across all stores
· Analysis and evaluation of marketing campaign effectiveness
· Writing engaging content for our blog, articles for print, email campaigns, social media posts and press releases
· Managing various social media accounts, including creating and scheduling social media posts
· Maintaining our library of digital assets for all the website and social channels
· Assisting with maintenance and updates on various business websites with keyword-rich copy to maximise SEO
· Organising print ads, digital ads and posters with consistent messaging across all businesses
To be considered for this role, you will have:
· Degree or professional qualification in marketing, communications or PR
· Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns across print, social, email and web channels
· You'll be an articulate and strong writer, able to adapt your writing style to match the tones of voice for each business in the group
· Ability to develop good working relationships internally and externally
· Competent in analysing campaigns using Google Analytics
· Exceptional attention to detail
· A can-do attitude
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to create and shape this role as you see fit.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for that next step in their marketing career from either a previous in-house or agency role.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.