Build your creative career in Digital Marketing with Edinburgh Napier University
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a video producer to join the central Marketing & External Relations Department.About Us
Edinburgh Napier University is the '#1 Modern University in Scotland'. An innovative, learner centric university with a modern and fresh outlook, Edinburgh Napier is ambitious, inclusive in its ethos and applied in its approach.
The University is committed to delivering a personalised learning experience for students, set against an agenda of inclusivity, employability and sustainability. We have an outstanding academic reputation for delivering the highest quality education and research, alongside a purpose to add value to the social, cultural and economic capital of its communities to empower individuals, transform communities, build careers and shape futures.The Opportunity
You will join a small but busy creative team within the Marketing & External Relations Department.
Working in collaboration with the Creative Team and University partners, you will be responsible for answering briefs, developing ideas and delivering strong conceptual and creative film/video solutions to support the recruitment and conversion of prospective students and participate in a range of projects from social campaigns, digital & web projects and live events.
The role will require scoping projects, producing the creative concept or determining the best approach, communicating that to the client and then managing the delivery of the idea successfully. Building and maintaining a strong footage archive, you will be comfortable in writing creative pitches and if the project involves filming you'll be the on-site producer.Who We Are Looking For
- We're looking for a brilliant, creative and proactive Film Producer to join our team. You will oversee a number of projects at any one time. Taking responsibility for projects and keeping our clients and stakeholders happy whilst ensuring high level of quality.
Benefits We Offer
- Marketing experience required and a proven ability to provide creative film solutions and original concepts that translate to a variety of platforms. You must be able to work with initiative as part of a busy team. Knowledge of shoot equipment is required as well as an innate organisational ability.
In return, we offer a great working environment where we support ambition, recognise achievement and offer an attractive benefit package. This includes a generous pension scheme and holiday allowance (36 days).
- Salary: Grade 4, £26,715 - £31,865 per annum
- Closing date - 21 April (midnight)
- Interview date - wc 3 May
Due to Covid and current restrictions, interviews are likely to take place over video conferencing
The University is committed to inclusion, demonstrated through our work in respect of our diversity awards and accreditations (Advance HE's Athena SWAN Charter) and holds Disability Confident, Carer Positive and Stonewall Scotland Diversity Champion status.