Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Senior Marketing & Web Editor to join their Marketing department. The main aspect of the role is to continuously be developing, maintaining and improving the website, ensuring all content is correct and up to date.
- Plan, write and edit new quality content for the site, with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Publish content on the site once approved by stakeholders using Umbraco CMS
- Plan and regularly curate quality updated home page content, to ensure the institution's key recruitment messages are communicated in this premium space
- Manage the digital agency relationship, building a great rapport and leading on regular communication, clear briefs and constructive feedback
- Champion the user experience, and through data analysis make suggestions for improvements to the site through improved navigation and content
- In the case that the social media, news, press and PR senior officer is absent, post on social media if required
- Manage the photo library and lead on briefing photographers for images when required
- Support the website's SEO and implement SEO tasks with support from the digital agency
- Assist in bug fixing
- Successfully manage new functionality projects independently, delivering to brief, time and budget, and carry out user testing where required
- Manage relationships with third party websites, arranging advertising opportunities, tracking and reporting on ROI.
- Create regular reports using analytics data to understand how users interact with the site, using key statistics and providing a narrative on successes and improvements required
- Plan and provide succinct updates, results, insights and learnings to share at weekly team meetings
- Work with IT and support Head of Marketing and Communications with actions to allow for online enquiries.
- Contribute to the budget setting process and assist with monitoring associated expenditure.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Knowledge of UTM tracking
- Experience in using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and creating strong regular reports
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to write excellent copy, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency