£24,000 - £25,000
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Our major Financial Services Client, have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Co-Ordinator to work closely with the Directors, assisting them with a range of new projects.
You will have responsibility for managing these projects with all relevant stakeholders and with the support of the Account Management Team.
You will co-ordinate all tasks and the successful completion of projects through maintaining comprehensive project plans to be able to track and monitor progress at all stages, whilst identify and escalating risks.
We are looking for someone for a 12-month Fixed Term period. At a busy and exciting time for the Business, this may lead to other permanent opportunities.
The main responsibilities of the Project Co-ordinator include:
* Co-ordinating and managing the delivery of projects with all relevant stakeholders
* Document and track the progress of the projects throughout their lifecycle
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
* Set up regular progress meetings to share updates and discuss the ongoing delivery of the project
* Delegate project tasks to others based on their strengths, skill sets and experience levels
* Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and chase for updates to ensure project delivery
* Identify, report and escalate project risks to Management as needed.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, maintain the Project Management board
* Provide support on Management Information provision, in the absence of other team members
To be successful in the Project Co-ordinator's role you will demonstrate:
* Confidence to own tasks without supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Comfort engaging with Stakeholders and Directors to push projects forward.
* Experience of using all Microsoft programs, knowledge of Project software and good Excel skills
* Approachable, adaptable to change, creative thinking
* Ability to organise own workload and prioritise urgent tasks
* Total confidentiality and compliance with legislation
Please note that due to office location, you will need your own transport!