HRIS Implementation Manager, 6 months FTC - Leading Charity
This is a great opportunity for an HR Systems Specialist to join a leading charity.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be responsible for optimising the use and functionalities of the Cascade/IrisHR system, enhancing the performance of the HR function. Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Reviewing the current implementation and usage of the Cascade/IrisHR system.
- Working closely with the HR team and other key functions to develop a thorough understanding of current processes and workflows.
- Developing and implementing a change management plan.
- Creating a project plan including mapping, module development and roll out plans.
- Designing and delivering training plans for users.
- Producing and presenting project update reports.
You will have a proven track record of implementing HR systems from start to finish across a variety of organisations. A good understanding of Cascade needs to be combined with an ability to work with complex data. Excellent project management skills and stakeholder management experience is essential.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.