Administrator£22,000 - pro rata Cheltenham
A leading client on the outskirts of Cheltenham is looking for a strong Administrator to join them on a permanent, part-time basis. The successful Administrator will be expected to work around 4/5 hours per day, 5 days per week.
The main objective for the appointed Administrator is to provide administration support to the IT department. Responsibilities:
- Monitor contract renewals, obtaining quotes for license renewals
- Production of purchase orders, including filling in the relevant tracking databases
- Cross check invoices against purchase orders for approval
- GDPR diligence support including, conducting checks on new suppliers, gathering completing policy documents, and production of any summary reports
- Deal directly with suppliers, arranging regular tasks, including annual checks for UPS & generator
- Type and distribute notes following meetings
- Update knowledgebases from notes supplied by service desk and infrastructure teams
- Production of regular reports for management, such as the bi-monthly risk report, monthly non-chargeable report and weekly service desk analysis
- Maintenance and updating of the IT eHub page, including production of regular top tips and user guides
- Take phone calls and log tickets into the service desk ticketing system
- Assistance with testing of new or upgraded applications
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Microsoft Office
- General interest in and comfortable with IT
- Comfortable and confident talking to all levels within the business
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Alex Caluori
- Life assurance
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Free parking
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.