Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Team Leader - Manufacturing to join a leading life science laboratory supplier and chemical manufacturing company to be based near Leicester. This is a permanent shift based role.
The shift is on a rotational system (Mon - Thurs: 6am - 5pm and then Tues - Fri: - 7am - 6pm)
A Global Life Science powerhouse organisation that commits to analytical instrumentation and essential lab supplies, as well as a variety of other consumables.
- Manage of a team of Manufacturing Operators, working in a Chemical Manufacturing and Distillation Plant
- As a Team Leader you will play a major role in delivering chemicals to Pharma, Academia and other Industrial sectors. This role combines People Management with Technical skills and requires a proactive hands-on approach
- Competent to undertake risks assessments and COSHH assessments and participate in HAZOPs, leading to safety and process improvements
- Responsible for training and development of your team
- Responsible for organising scheduled batch production to meet delivery date commitments in a fast-paced processing environment
- Degree in Science or Engineering / equivalent qualification / demonstrable experience in a Chemical/ bulk manufacturing environment
- Direct Line Management of a Team
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations, applicable to Manufacturing
- Willing to work variable shifts if required
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on or email , quoting job ref 50322
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.