Are you a skilled Financial Operations Specialist looking to rise to a new challenge?
Pepper UK is one of the leading specialist loan servicing companies in the UK and we are currently looking for a Finance Operations specialist with proven experience in cash management and finance operations.
If you are open to a new opportunity and would like to work within an award-winning organisation which offers competitive benefits and career progression, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for Financial Operations Specialists to join our dynamic and growing team in Uxbridge. We are looking for highly motivated professionals with experience in management and delivery of all requirements regarding the cash management, particularly if you have experience regarding mortgages.
You will be working within an established team that is a key part of Pepper's operations, and you will receive ample support so that you can be successful in your role.
We would like to hear from candidates who are able to analyse problems, demonstrate great interpersonal skills and deliver exceptional service, as well as show that they are highly organised, motivated, and able to work effectively and accurately.As a member of our Finance Operations Department, your responsibilities will include:Cash Management
Reporting and Finance
- Ensuring daily BACS files are collected.
- Entering daily transfer of funds to clients.
- Managing the daily investigation of un-reconciled items.
- Managing customer queries directed to the finance team from within the business.
- Producing reports in relation to portfolios of mortgage accounts.
- Preparing revenue invoicing, including review of servicing agreements and contracts and forecasting of future revenue.
- Setting up and testing new transaction codes in the mortgage posting system.
- Managing queries as they arise from stakeholders, previous servicers, clients, auditors and internal audit.
Processes and Improvement
- Managing the finance workstream on the boarding of new pools following acquisitions.
- Setting up banking infrastructure including completing KYC documentation, bank account set-up, setting up Direct Debit accounts and bulk change transfers, card payment systems and DWP lender codes.
- Ensuring banking agreements, cash management agreements and servicing agreements are signed and business adherence to the terms of the contract.
- Ensuring post-migration cash is received from previous servicer and posted onto the accounts in a timely manner.
- Reviewing internal finance procedures and creation of documentation for new processes.
- Identifying weaknesses in control and implementing procedures to address issues.
Finance | Finance Operations | Accounts Payable | BACS | Invoicing | Procedures | Reconciliation | Transfer of Funds | IT Literate | MS Office | Excel | Customer Service | Reporting | Service Agreements | Contracts | Document Control | Process Improvement | Forecasting Benefits
Private Medical Insurance | Salary Sacrifice Pension matched up to 8% | Life Assurance | 25 days holiday increasing with Length of Service | Season Ticket Loans | Cycle to Work Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Enhanced Maternity & Paternity package | Reward & Recognition Program | Eye Care | Wellbeing Days | Volunteering Days | Payroll Giving | Free Hot Drinks | Relaxed Dress Code | Discounted Gym Membership | Local & National Discounts Additional Information
Join an amazing working environment with opportunities for career development and training. In addition to our culture and amazing people, we offer competitive employee benefits. If you are looking for a progressive organisation and want to join a fast-paced team then apply for this job opportunity. Essential Skills
- Experience of data manipulation; transforming complex source data into meaningful information.
- You will need to be self-reliant and self-motivated.
- You will be detail orientated and able to work to tight deadlines.
- You will "take ownership" of the responsibilities allocated to you.
- You will have the ability to form productive relationships at all levels.
- You will have strong English verbal and written communication skills
- You will be enthusiastic and a positive member of the team recognised by your colleagues as a valued and effective team player.
- You will be required to work within established internal controls and maintain a high standard of quality across all your tasks.
- You will be accurate in your work, well organised and reliable.
- You will need good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable.
- Knowledge of Dimensions Access Accounting and Phoebus will be of benefit but not essential.
As one of the most successful third-party loan servicing companies in the UK, with just over £16 billion of assets under management, our experienced teams have the expertise to manage loan portfolios across a range of asset classes. Whether it's full end-to-end servicing through the complete lifecycle of loans or support with one element, we can help.
Some of the services we can provide include: Primary Servicing, Special Servicing, Master Servicing, Standby Servicing, and Asset Management. Standard & Poors Global Ratings ranks us as one of the highest rated primary and special servicers of residential mortgages in the UK, and Mortgage Finance Gazette named us 'Best Loan Servicer 2021'.