Extremely exciting opportunity for a rising star, to join an iconic global FMCG business in a role that provides strong experience in brand strategy, growth driver development, business performance management and strong cross functional relationship building.Client Details
Iconic, global FMCG leader, pioneers in their category with very strong UK presence, including a household favourite brand!Description
- Drive competition-beating execution; fast implementation of big scalable ideas, marketing activities that are brilliantly executed and highly engaging for consumers.
- Drive value commercially for the business, supporting on taking strategies into brilliantly executed plans that consistently beat the competition and gain share
- Partner brilliantly with agencies and cross functional teams to deliver breakthrough content and execution
- Consistently deliver great performance, demonstrate drive to make a positive difference to business performance and brilliant execution.
- Identification of clear priorities and focus on them at all times
- Have a positive outlook, channel your energy into finding opportunities and solutions even in times of difficulty!
- Graduate level with ideally business / marketing related degree, existing FMCG experience ideal
- Self-motivated and organised
- To be a practical / logical thinker
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Solid project management and communication skills
- The ability to create excellent working relationships (both internal and external)
- A 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
There is a competitive package on offer.