Marketing ExecutiveNottinghamFull Time, Permanent£27,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Are you a passionate Marketing Executive? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to work with their very well-established client based in Nottingham.
This Marketing Executive role will see the successful candidate working within the Marketing and Business Development department of a top legal firm, directly reporting to the Marketing Manager. Accountabilities for the position are as follows:Job specific requirements for the Marketing Executive:
Person specification for the Marketing Executive:
- Content writing - the skill to take copy from our lawyers/experts and turn it into something that is suitable for our audience, without losing the technical correctness.
- Make the firms content visually appealing; creating engagement.
- Taking the firms creative content and uploading it in the relevant places - our website, on LinkedIn etc in support of our digital marketing plan.
- Supporting the Marketing & BD team with general day to day administration
- Updating firm's website and intranet
- Co-ordinating internal communications
- Conducting research when necessary for Marketing / BD
- Management of the firm's corporate social media accounts (Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Co-ordinate production of marketing materials to ensure brand protection (quality / consistency of format and content)
- Assist with the compilation of legal publications (e.g. Legal 500), award submissions and Bids & Tenders.
- Organising events from a brief including all admin, promotion, attendance / set up of
- Co-ordinating direct mail campaigns and e-shots
- Keeping mailing lists up to date and clean
- Data imputing on CRM system and report generation for meetings
- Update client account plans and spreadsheets
- Input into the teams' creative process - helping to originate, develop and evaluate ideas as part of the team
- Liaising with our external agencies including our PR agency on a regular basis
- People and communication skills, both face to face and over the telephone
- Ability to use initiative and common sense in all aspects of the job description
- Understanding of design and layout and the print production process - experience of using InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Microsoft products specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Social Media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of mailing programs such as MailChimp would be useful but not essential
- Ability to think independently and calmly to manage situations e.g. at events
This is a full time permanent Marketing Executive position, offering an annual salary of £27,000 to £30,000 with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a top ranking law firm.
If this Marketing Executive position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.