Social Media Manager - Start Up - Hybrid (London/WFH)
£25,000 - £30,000
An exciting tech start-up in the fitness industry is on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to join their Marketing team during this wonderful period of expansion, to grow their brand.
They have big plans, are venture backed and have even been mentioned in major magazines like Vogue, Forbes and Evening Standard!
The post holder will be responsible for managing all social media accounts. You will be responsible for growing their each individual follower base by creating creative and engaging content, developing design concepts for posts/stories, establish brand & design consistency and community management.
Responsibilities - Social Media Manager
* Develop Social Media strategy and manage all social media channels
* Using your full autonomy, use your creative skills to lead the conversation on social
* Proven experience of social community management
* Copy writing, basic software design and creative thinking
* Analytics experience, reporting - understand what's working and what we can change
* Team player
Requirements - Social Media Manager
* Previous experience as a Social Media Manager within a start-up or scale up environment
* Strong community management background
* Someone who is innovative, creative, proactive and entrepreneurial
* Managed Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Tik Tok channels
* Open to agency or in-house experience
* Must have experience as a Social Media Manager or above