Mediatel, the UK's leading provider of media tech, data and thought-leadership is now looking for a Credit Control Manager to join our team in London. With decades of experience in every aspect of Voice and SMS trading, Mediatel is connected to the key players and delivers unparalleled reach and influence across the industry and beyond.
Located at our London HQ in Shoreditch, you will be joining our established accounts team, to manage the credit control function.
As a single supplier for companies of all sizes, we tailor our services to our customers' needs. We are currently expanding and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Credit Control Manager.Responsibilities:
As our Credit Control Manager, you will need to keep on top of debtors whilst dealing with invoice queries and making sure that Finance systems are kept up to date.You may find yourself involved in the following:
- Daily chasing of debtors via phone and email
- Interacting with our Sales Staff on both internal and external queries
- Account follow-ups
- Collations of all credits and refunds
- Account updates and revenue increases
- Updating the accounts system, ensuring all communications are logged in a timely manner and maintained at all times so that each entry is correct
- Account reconciliations from all finance systems - with suppliers and clients
- Responding to emails within 24 hours
- Holiday cover for invoicing
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Good Excel and other Office skills
- Experience with using Xero / Sage would be a benefit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to help develop processes for business growth and improving efficiency
- Can use own initiative
- Strong personality
- AAT or equivalent accreditation helpful but not essential
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Credit Controller, Credit Control Coordinator, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accountant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Admin, Finance Controller, Bookkeeping, Junior Accountant may also be considered for this role.