Established in 2004, Age Partnership has held true to its pledge to improve the markets in which we operate for the benefit of customers. We do this by delivering world-class customer experiences, continually innovating and embracing digital technology to make dealing with the company both efficient and engaging. At Age Partnership we accept nothing other than being the best at what we do, and this objective is reinforced by an environment in which colleagues are encourage to engage, to learn and to flourish. Significant in-house training and development facilities and empowerment of colleagues are just a couple of components that have helped this culture to thrive.Reports to:
IT Service Desk Team LeaderLocation
£18,000 - 22,000 and generous benefits package
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and Birthday Day off!
- Holiday purchase and selling scheme, up to 5 days per year
- Cash healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Gym discounts
- Discounts at The Springs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- and more!Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).The RoleKey Outputs
- First line responsibility for the day to day end user IT support needs of the company
- Serve as primary point of contact for all IT support including in person, via phone and via the IT Service Desk ticketing system
- Shared responsibility for the incoming tickets, including;
- Assessing and assigning priorities of tickets
- Working on tickets on a 'resolve or escalate' basis, performing 1 st line trouble shooting on all incoming issues
- Escalating and assigning as necessary to the 2nd line Infrastructure Team
- Working to departmental SLAs for first response and resolution times
- Logging of all user interactions on the IT Service Desk
- Updating tickets to keep users informed
- Offer advice to end users where applicable
- To maintain a high degree of customer service when responding to support issues.
- To take ownership of support issues and seek closure ensuring all relevant support procedures are followed.
- Installation configuration and deployment of new and existing software in line with defined procedures.
- Stay current with business application and system information, changes and updates
- Carry out any other tasks as required by the Infrastructure Manager or Infrastructure Team Leaders
- Attend training courses when arranged, and read relevant material as distributed by colleagues.
A presentable and highly organised individual, with a keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work including a logical approach to problem solving.
An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues and potentially suppliers in a professional and confident manner.
Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines as well as the drive to expand their knowledge as appropriate. Must have an interest in IT and a willingness to learn multiple IT disciplines.Skills & ExperienceEssential
- Basic enterprise IT knowledge;
- Understanding of the relationship between front end GUI and backend databases
- Active Directory Domain knowledge, security groups, account creation etc
- Basic TCP/IP Networking knowledge - Routing + DNS etc
- Basic hardware knowledge, PC / laptop / peripherals etc
- 1 years' experience of working in an IT Support role
- Great communication skills
- Keen ability to identify critical issues and prioritise/escalate them
- Strong sense of pride and teamwork and a willingness to aid in the success of the team
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL/MySQL)
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Previous experience in a financial services/professional services organisation.
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment.
- Training and facilitation skills.
- GCSE IT (equivalent) or higher.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+