Role: Project Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Project Manager to join a friendly team based in Runcorn, Cheshire. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary and will work as part of a dedicated Business Unit Team and work closely with the Sales and Field Operations Teams to successfully manage the end to end project cycle, to achieve the goals and objectives set out within the SLA.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of all elements of the Project or Campaign cycle through effective liaison and management of available resource, clients and relevant departments. You will continuously evaluate and identify improvements to processes to create efficiencies and ensure that these are adhered to at all times.Role Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the complete project process end to end
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all project stakeholders including third party suppliers and internal departments such as Warehouse, Field Operations, Resource and Training to oversee the management of all relevant processes
- Build and maintain excellent rapport and regularly liaise with the relevant client contacts
- Ensure adherence to every SLA through necessary means
- Ensure response to calls and emails with specified SLAs
- Handle escalation issues received from coordinator and resolve in suitable timeframe
- At least 2 years' project management experience to include: managing project budgets, resource planning and management, preparation and communication of project timelines (critical paths / GANTT charts), status reports, meeting minutes and actions. You must be able to progress work through with the wider project team and manage third party suppliers when required.
- Demonstrable experience of developing effective working relationships, internally and externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to take responsibility for quality, deadlines and budgets.
- Have an eye for detail, be proactive and able to take the initiative.
- A positive attitude, with the ability to meet deadlines and deliver results under pressure.
- Experience in using project management systems and processes.
- Solutions focused.
- Be able to co-ordinate and lead all project review meetings
- To develop, maintain and share clear project documentation throughout the life of the project, for clients and internal stakeholders.
Our client was established in 1995 to provide a dedicated, superior quality global POS Installation (Point of Sale) and Retail maintenance service.
They have built a reputation for efficiency and dependability across their range of in-store services and due to client demand, expanded their work into the full mix of retail solutions and field marketing services across the globe.Benefits
Why should you apply?
- 20 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays and your Birthday off
- Contributory Pension
- Flexible working
- Salary banding £25,000 to £28,000
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set