Digital Marketing ManagerSalary:
£23,000 - £33,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Leeds. We are a family orientated, passionate and fast paced mobile bar, virtual and live events company. During lockdown we have experienced fantastic growth and we are looking for a talented, self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager to continue our growth and maximise the revenue of the company.
Using your excellent marketing skills across multiple marketing areas, you will play a key role within the team creating marketing campaigns, website updates and optimisation, PPC, email and direct mail pieces to grow the events side of the business. You will also be responsible for increasing the ecommerce sales of our online store.
The successful candidate will have several years' experience in digital marketing with proven results and is looking to develop further. Energy and excitement is key to the role, backed up by a strong work ethic.Role Responsibilities:
Why should you apply?
- Creating and implementing new marketing campaigns
- Utilising marketing budget and increasing ROI of marketing spend
- Managing and optimising PPC advertising
- Managing and optimising the website and online store
- Increasing and optimising lead flows
- Ensuring our message is visible to the correct target market
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Growing company
- Freedom to explore your own ideas
- On the job learning to increase your marketing experience
How to apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role:
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
If you have the skills and experience required for this Digital Marketing Manager job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.