A great career opportunity with a rapidly growing ecommerce intelligence business
Due to continued business growth we are looking for a bright Client Success Manager, ideally with an interest in technology, to join our dynamic ecommerce intelligence business, working closely with businesses around the world on insights that our platform produces. This is a role that requires a blend of technical capability, combined with great communication skills.
Full training will be provided. We are not expecting someone to know what to do from the start, but you must have an aptitude for technology and a confidence in communicating with others.
So, what will you be doing?
This is a varied and challenging role, working within an international team. The following are the key areas that you will be involved in:
- Working within our international team to help with the implementation of new accounts, problem resolution and feature development.
- Educate and consult with customers, demonstrating the use of our product and best practices on the use of data and insights.
- Manage relationships with customers, focusing on increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and driving customer satisfaction. We want our clients to love our solution just as much as we do.
- Issues and problems happen. It is how we deal with them that is the measure of us. Using existing processes as well as logical thinking, troubleshooting any issues in a timely manner and provide relevant solutions
- Working directly with our programming and quality teams to deliver timely results
- Communicate product updates and releases ensuring all customers benefit from enhancements to our platform
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell and expansion opportunities
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks and review customer health scores with an emphasis on customer's success
- Linked to the above, conducting periodic client reviews to ensure they are happy and getting the most out of their account.
- Performing online demonstrations and webinars to our clients to further their knowledge as well as training other members of the team
- Research into methods, action and technologies to help to enhance the existing products of the business
Who would be a great fit?
- Although you understand and pick up technical skills quickly, you are also confident with people and relish the thought of meaningful client conversations
- You thrive on the challenge of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Excel in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Results driven and really enjoy improving your performance
- You work well in a team environment and are not prima donna in nature. Lone wolves need not apply!
- As we are Remote First, the use of collaborative video-based tools is vital and you should be comfortable with that.
- You will know that you don't know everything and will seek out help, when necessary, as well as being willing to share your knowledge with the team for the collective benefit
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Fantastic planning and organisational skills and are self-motivated to work independently.Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a straightforward way
- Commercially minded you will enjoy spotting and maximising opportunity within client data to help them to compete
As this is a remote role, a fast, stable internet connection is essential due to the nature of the work. You will provide you with a laptop and a screen to do your work.
Who we are
Our company is headquartered in the UK, but we have a distributed team of colleagues in Argentina, Canada, Macedonia, Russia, The Philippines and the UK. You will get to interact with a global group of diverse and really talented people.
With this being a remote position it means you can work wherever suits you! Working hours are flexible, providing that you give our team and clients the support they need and are around to communicate with our team at appropriate and mutually agreed times. Initially for this role we prefer between 8 am - 6 pm GMT, though we are looking at widening and expanding our hours for customers in other timezones. You set your own schedule within the working day, agreed with your colleagues in the wider team. Please note that we do 'on call' support on rotation at weekends and holidays.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role and becoming part of our team, please email your CV/Resume and covering letter (top tip -this is our favourite part!) by using the apply button
We're looking for candidates that stand out from the crowd, so here are a few pointers to help you:
- We need you to spell out exactly what you can bring to the role. It might be direct experience, crossover skills or just passion and enthusiasm. Don't leave us guessing!
- Why do you think Competitor Monitor is such a good fit for you?
- We're not business formal: corporate speak isn't required, so don't be afraid to be yourself.
- Where are you from? Geography doesn't matter to us, but it's always nice to find out where people live and work! Our current team is all around the world, so tell us something interesting about your environment
- Anything else about you and what you have done previously that might make us choose you over someone else