Broadgate Search are exclusively partnered with a hyper growth start-up
telecoms business who are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager
to join the team.
This is a brand new role where you will act as a finance business partner and work very closely with board members to provide key financial analysis and insights to drive strategic decision making for the business.
This position is fully remote but will require frequent travel to different sites in the Midlands and the South East to meet with business stakeholders.
The business recently secured a huge round of funding and are expecting to multiply in size over the next few years, therefore this is a fantastic time to join a business and help them to achieve this forecasted growth.
- Regular financial analysis and modelling to assist with short term and long term business planning and commercial decision making
- Producing budgets and forecasts for various department heads across the business
- Reporting and trend analysis to facilitate future business planning and growth projects
- Must be fully qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Must have commercial finance experience within the telecoms / utilties / construction / engineering industries
- Start-up / SME experience preferred but not essential
- Strong finance business partner that has dealt with multiple senior level stakeholders
- Ideally degree educated
Package for this role is paying up to £60k inclusive of a car allowance, plus a performance based bonus scheme up to 15% that is paid out quarterly (based on individual performance targets)
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch or apply directly.