National Accounts Bid Coordinator - REMOTE
Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary document version control procedures and processes. This role requires forensic levels of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines in addition to coordination and producing the bid or proposal response document.
- Carry out production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Prepare and ownership of document management and change control best practices
- Provide advice on flow, language, and grammar to content owners
- Consolidate sections and / or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format
- Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards
Proven ability in planning, delivering and organising compliant proposal documents within a complex working environment. Experienced in attending proposal meetings virtual/physical, attending review meetings / final document review, managing document governance / sign off, print production and delivery of the completed proposal. The role will require both remote and office based working as required.
Advanced level MS Office skills (particularly MS Word)
Skills in a range of industry desktop publishing software
Hours are 9.00am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This is a remote role with occasional visits to one of the local offices Lees or Manchester.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please apply today.
SECOM PLC is an equal opportunity employer