Net Technical Solutions are a leading Managed Service Provider, supporting a multitude of customers with all of their IT requirements for the past 22 years.
We are now looking for an IT Engineer
who enjoys the diversity of supporting multiple customers and their infrastructures via telephone and remote access whilst not working 24/7. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday and will not require any out-of-hours support.We also offer:
What will you be doing?
- Support for you to pursue your Microsoft qualifications, this entails providing online training courses, access to practice exams, study time and when you pass your exam a cash bonus!
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare for you and your partner
- 5% Contributory Pension
- As it stands the role will require remote working for the foreseeable future, with the opportunity to attend a COVID secure office as and when we return to more normal working practices
- When we return to the office a dedicated games area, free fruit/snacks and free parking
- Supporting customers with 1st and 2nd Line IT queries via phone, email and remote access
- Providing great customer service in a friendly, professional and easy to understand manner, breaking down the technical jargon
- Managing your own case load, knowing when to escalate the matter but also having time to research the first-fix
Using all of your technical skills to provide the best support across:
What do we need?
- Active Directory - Permissions, Passwords and Account Management
- VPN and Remote Support
- MFA and 2FA Support
- Antivirus Support
- Various Software Support
- Server Administration
- MS Office - Versions 2010 - 2020
- Windows Operating Systems - Windows 8 through to 10
- Network Support, Printer Support and Telephony/Telecoms Support
- You will currently be working within an IT support capacity with a track record of providing 1st and /or 2nd line assistance to a variety of clients and customers; ideally this will be within the Managed Services sector, but other sector experience may be considered
- Ideally most of the support you have provided will be from a Service Desk set-up and not desk-side support, so a track record of telephone based support would be great!
- You must be authorised to work in the UK and please note if successful you will undergo a DBS check
- If you meet the requirements of our role, you will chat to our Recruitment team via Microsoft Teams Video for an initial fact-finding conversation and discussion around your career history
- Moving to the second stage interview, this will be dependent on the COVID alert-levels, you will meet the Hiring Managers (either in person or via video) and also be asked to complete a technical test
That's it... hopefully after this stage you will be our next Net Tech team memberPlease note we do all of our recruitment directly, and at this time we request that all Recruitment Agencies refrain from approaching us.HOW DO WE PROTECT DATA?
Net Technical Solutions takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties