Technical Support Consultant
Competitive Salary plus benefits package (Pension, Healthcare)
Based in Newcastle Netwirking Recruitment are working with a client based just on the outskirts of Newcastle City Centre that provides dedicated software specifically designed to meet the needs of the construction and contracting industry.
They are proud to be a leading Microsoft and Sage partner. Delivering solutions to their vertical market sector, they have a record of growth and success in the deployment of their market-leading solutions.
• Supporting customers with technical support queries via telephone and email.
• Remoting into customers pc's and fixing issues they have with their software
• Working individually and as part of a team to resolve customers issues quick and effectively
• UAT - Working individually testing new software before release
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A strong customer service ethic and understanding of customer needs
• Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
• Ability to manage and prioritise personal workload and demonstrate a proactive approach
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot effectively
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• Experience with Sage 50 and/or Sage 200 Accounting software
• An understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles an advantage
• Previous experience in a Technical Support role, supporting Accounting, Payroll or ERP software
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL queries an advantage
This really is a great opportunity to work in an industry and for a business that truly is booming, then please apply now.