Group Social Media Manager
Tunbridge Wells (TN2)
£20,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Who Are You?
- Competent and experienced at the creation, maintenance and execution of social media strategy
- A creative manager of artwork and images for use in social media
- Used to working with a wide brief on multiple projects with autonomy (but not without support!)
- Familiar with scheduling and uploading regular communications across multiple social media outlets
- An innovative and exciting researcher and creator of copy
- Familiar with Wordpress, Woo Commerce and SEO (experience would be great but not essential)
- Excited at the prospect of making a difference in a group of businesses with a varied portfolio of projects and a "blank piece of paper" strategy
- You may be very experienced and excited about an opportunity to use all the acquired skills from your career OR relatively inexperienced, ambitious and ready to step into a more demanding role
What's In It For You?
- Basic salary between £20,000 to £30,000 (DOE)
- Flexible and remote working
- Flexible "timeoff" buy-back scheme
- Full or Part Time considered
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off!
Who Are They?
- A small group of companies based in East Sussex and Kent covering recruitment, training, domiciliary care and an e-commerce business
- An innovative group that have taken the opportunity to develop new business streams during the Pandemic to ensure their continued, long-term success
- Passionate about their success but inexperienced in the wizardry and magic that is social media
If you'd like to learn more, think this would suit you or for a more detailed conversation please contact Blackrock Search for an initial conversation. Please send your CV outlining your suitability for the role and your current remuneration package.