At the forefront of sustainability, our client is ambitious in reducing the amount of plastic waste in the environment. Developing biodegradable plastics for single use plastic packaging to ensure the plastic safely degrades within two years of manufacture.
They are currently seeking a Marketing Manager who will lead a small recently established team, to fully oversee the marketing functions of their business. The role will involve brand development and positioning of their product range ensuring strong brand identity is maintained.
* Managing the production of pitches, presentations and corporate material ensuring consistency with our clients corporate brand.
* Research-driven marketing - devising and implementing new product driven market strategies to support the sales effort with involvement in performance product pricing development.
* Management of marketing campaigns with a focus on enhancing brand perception in the marketplace.
* Database management and analysis
* Manage the development of promotional material and advertising.
* Manage and oversee the further development of the company website.
* Further development of social media activity to maximise our clients profile with analysis of social media and website (SEO) activity.
* Arranging events, conferences, networking events, promotions
* Managing Guerrilla marketing activities - using free web media - and viral promotional videos and blogs
* Monitoring compliance of the brands
In return our client is offering a competitive salary
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemicals, Resins, Pigments, Coatings, Polymers, Pharmaceutical and Science based Industries