Zzoomm sets you free to work, play and learn in the way and at the pace you want. Zzoomm does this by running a Full-Fibre connection right into your home or business. This lets you choose the performance, the speed, that suits you and what you, your family and colleagues want to do with the Zzoomm connection.
To lead on Zzoomm's short to mid-term business planning, integrating the current regional build and future regional mobilisation plans within the wider Zzoomm strategy. The role will work closely with the finance team to drive a sustainable, efficient build plan, navigating the build division to achieve and beat target capital investment plans, driving financial focus and coordination across the build operation. Ultimately the focus of the role is to optimise and minimise the cost of build, through financial analysis of the Zzoomm full fibre network build and operation. This will involve analysis and communication of data internally. You will be judged on your ability to maximise business performance.
Required Critical Behaviours...
* Highly analytical and has the ability to use data to understand key business drivers and to underpin strategic and tactical decision making.
* Is financially astute and experienced in pulling together budgets, forecasts, reforecasts whilst striving to meet financial targets.
* Displays energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching targets.
* Shows a desire to deliver an excellent service to internal and external customers and is loyal to the brand.
* Encourage innovative thinking and collaborative team working across the build teams to passionately drive activities that enable the achievement of an efficient build.
* Builds effective relationships and is flexible and collaborative in approach.
* An acute ability to self-manage under pressure during busy periods, or when meeting monthly Board reporting requirements.
* Strong analytical skills within previous roles.
* Able to influence at senior level and put forward strong business case/reasons behind future strategies.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Have the ability to work to strict deadlines.
* Have an organised and methodical approach.
* Possess problem solving skills.
* Be familiar with accounting terminology and calculations.
* Have the ability to manage upwards within an organisation.
* Be able to communicate effectively with non-Finance employees and with people at all levels of the organisation.
* Ownership of accurate project financial and completion of business cases to support future build initiatives.
* Use build trends and their business implications to inform the business plan and short term strategy and identify opportunities for course-correction to create a more efficient build.
* Deliver a regular drum beat of reporting, trend analysis, cost reviews and updates, 'test and learn' reporting, and overall investor and Board presentations/reporting.
* Solving the knottiest, most complex business problems and strategic questions for the build division across multiple geographies - cracking the case, getting to the heart of the issue.
* The role will be responsible for supporting the coordination and facilitation of all required build inputs and activities associated with the annual budget and business planning cycle. The role will be central to facilitating the necessary upstream and downstream activities to ensure the build investment requirements are clearly documented, scoped and presented.
* Creates the required ways of working framework for effective planning across the build division, supporting the Mobilisation Director, Regional Build Directors and the COO.
- Educated to degree standard.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA or an MBA.
- Previous analysis role in a fibre/network or utility build/general construction company.
- Demonstrational past performance of solving complex business issues through financial analysis.
- Success in working to objectives.
- Newly qualified would suit this role.
- MBA or experience equal to qualification knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication and influencing skills across all levels.
- Trustworthy and able to build trust.
- Strong numerate acumen.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective organisation.
Zzoomm was founded by Matthew Hare, Chief Executive, in December 2018, to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the UK. Matthew is a veteran of the UK fibre infrastructure industry. He founded rural full fibre operator Gigaclear PLC in 2010 and was Chief Executive until the takeover by Infracapital in 2018. During 2018, he was recognised for his contribution to the development of full fibre networks with the award of European Fibre Executive of the Year, an OBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours and UK Internet Services Executive of the Year 2018