Engagement Type: Senior Manager
Description: Working with one the UK's Leading names. The Finance team is looking for a Senior Manager level consultant with a strong delivery track record in Finance Cloud Data and Architecture adoption within Financial Services.
This subject matter expert is someone who is able to leverage technology-based solutions to deliver business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is highly motivated, professional, and passionate about what they do, and who will further add to the continued success of our team.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Significant hands-on consulting experience at a Big 4, major systems integrator or top tier consulting firm within financial services (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance). Experience in a transformation change role in industry with a minimum of 2 Finance Cloud or data implementations including developing finance data lakes.
- A background in Finance, Risk/Regulation or Treasury.
- Experience of working within the Finance or Accounts department, with good understanding of the Finance reporting, data requirements, and calculation requirements.
- Hands on exposure and experience to Finance Cloud solution delivery using the prevailing Finance Cloud solutions (AWS/GCP/Azure data layers, Reporting, and visualisation tools etc.).
- Experience in leading and advising clients for roll-out of Finance Cloud implementations including analysis, design, implementation, testing and support models.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Strong ability to lead the definition and resolution of key Finance data architecture specific design decisions.
- Providing key insights and challenges for solution reviews and technology options.
- Significant exposure to Data Model and Integration Design.
- Demonstrate proven expertise in review of functional and technical designs against business requirements and provide challenges where relevant.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of how to leverage data architecture and emerging technologies