Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a technology service provider who provide managed IT and Telecoms services to enterprises in and around London and the Home Counties. Our client are at an exciting point in their business and, having already achieved success, have continued plans for business growth!
Recruiting for an IT Services Field Sales Executive, this role reports in to the Head of Sales and is an opportunity for an experienced individual to maximise opportunity within both existing and new business. Offering attractive remuneration of £40-45K annual salary, you can expect to double this with commission, achieving an OTE of £80-90K!
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, target driven sales person to join their growing sales team. The position will consist of two primary roles, supporting existing customers with project design for upgrades and additional services and new business sales, providing proposals and project design for new customers and onboarding. The main focus is on net new business
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Role requires significant interaction with clients, which will be face-to-face and over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
* Build a solid pipeline of opportunities by understanding the customers' diverse, specific business needs and through needs based analysis apply product knowledge to support those needs.
* Meet and exceed your monthly and annual sales targets.
* Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them.
* Generate new opportunities through a number of approaches, including cold-calling, social media and personal networks in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings. (Some warm leads may be given along with an existing base to target).
* Preparing and delivering customer presentations aligned with the respective business requirements and challenges.
* Accurate forecasting and updating of the CRM.
* Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation.
* Meeting and exceeding sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
* Provide ongoing networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
* Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
The ideal candidate:
From an IT perspective, the new sales person would need to have a good knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and general client/server networking technologies. In terms of Telecoms a sound understanding of network services, and ideally hosted or on premise telephony systems. Plus:
* Over target B2B sales experience
* Have sold to Enterprise and SME
* Must have experience based around the Microsoft infrastructure and have a good technical background.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Sound knowledge of telecoms services, ideally including VOIP, or hosted telephony services.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Can articulate the business benefits of a given technology and relate these to customer business challenges.
* Ability to work within a team or unsupervised and be proactive and well organised.
* Must be comfortable discussing solutions with business owners/IT managers.
* Target driven and must enjoy selling
What are you waiting for? Apply today! Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy