A challenging role has arisen within a highly respected Chartered Financial Services firm based in Central London. This is an opportunity for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised qualified candidate. The role is full time and is to work with two IFAs.
· In depth knowledge of financial services products and subjects including;
o Individual and to a lesser extent group pensions
o Inheritance tax
o Protection products
· Ability to work together with the IFAs on a variety of different cases
· Effective and Accurate report writing skills
· Strong Technical knowledge
· Ability to use initiative to help drive productivity
· Strong communication skills internally, with clients and with Providers
· Organisation skills to be able to plan your day and prioritise tasks
· Ability to work to deadlines and in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
· Writing suitability reports for both new business and annual reviews
· Researching products and funds using software such as Select A Pension, FE Analytics and Defaqto
· Liaise with various providers, gathering and correlating plan / policy information accurately and ensuring a smooth and timely business process
· Managing and maintaining a precise record of pipeline and submitted business in order to be able to update clients and Adviser accordingly
· Taking responsibility for case management from Client agreement to final implementation
· Liaising with Business Quality and the Compliance Department to obtain pre approval where required and finalise cases ensuring fee generation
· Producing valuations in a timely fashion
· Booking clients in for annual reviews and management of review process
· Overseeing and working with administration to complete the full Annual Review process on internal Client Management system
· Create and maintain client files and enter details onto back office database
· Submitting Business on internal and external systems
· Working with back office systems
· Fact find completion onto CRM for new clients.
· New business processing on Provider platforms and submission to Business quality
· New business follow up with Providers and clients.
· Monitoring of trail fees, consolidation of correct amounts from correct providers and Fairstone payment.
· Invoicing clients for new and ongoing fees where applicable and subsequent monitoring and follow up.
· Post management, up loading to systems and actioning where appropriate.
· Actioning Fund switch advice on Provider platforms
· General Administration duties
You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with both the IFAs with whom you will be working closely with, and the rest of the team. Previous experience of working within a similar role within a financial services business and being Diploma qualified or above is essential. An appetite and evidence of work towards Chartered is strongly preferred.
It is essential that you possess strong communication skills both verbal and written, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment. You must be happy to work both on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills. The chosen candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to use their initiative and take the lead without prompting in order to add value to the client relationship and the advice process.
The preferred candidate will be a career Paraplanner by choice and/or for at least five or more years.
This is an exciting proposition to join a well-qualified IFA with a strong track record of quality advice in a variety of different product areas. Fairstone are a growing organisation which offers an excellent caring team based approach and can offer flexible working lifestyles for the right person in the right circumstances. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role