JPIMedia / The SmartList are advertising on behalf of an external company.
Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Do you have a mechanical and electrical background and are looking for your next opportunity?
D W Plastics Ltd are a manufacturer of high-quality plastic extrusion profiles based in Chichester.
We are looking to strengthen our team with the addition of an experienced, qualified Assistant Maintenance Engineer.
You will be completing the service & repair of machinery, equipment and premises.
Some of your duties will include;
* Assessment, diagnosis and repair of equipment to provide a fully comprehensive maintenance service to the manufacturing facilities
* Service and repair of all equipment involving electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
* Checking instrumentation and arranging for calibration where necessary
* Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
* Fixing faults on site, arranging and fitting replacement parts
* Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
* Carry out routine maintenance and machine refurbishment or upgrades as required to keep the machinery or equipment fit for purpose
* Maintain accurate records of work carried out on all equipment
* Re-locate and install equipment as required
You will need to demonstrate a strong and significant mechanical and electrical maintenance background, with17th /18th Edition qualifications. You will need excellent inter-personal skills.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply now!
Our reference: SE2133
Vacancy: Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Hours: Flexibility for shift work are a pre-requisite for the position