My client is an award-winning legal firm that specialises in residential conveyancing and property law. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their team based centrally in Norwich. Their office is Covid secure.
* Communicating with clients and other professionals over the phone, by letter or by email
* Using their bespoke case management system to update clients and third parties
* Taking instructions from clients
* Seeking to protect clients' interests at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering
* Drafting or checking sales contracts and agreeing terms with the conveyancer acting for the other party to the transaction
* Collating, checking and sending supporting legal and financial documents
* Dealing with financial aspects of a transaction such as statements and payments to third parties
* Mortgage reporting
* Previous experience working within residential conveyancing is essential
* Ability to work in a high volume, high pressured environment
* Experience working to strict deadlines
* A polite and clear telephone manner
* Strong organisation and communication skills
* A hard working, proactive and driven attitude
* To be fully conversant with Microsoft Office
For the right candidate, my client is offering a fantastic package:
* Competitive salary depending on experience with regular salary reviews based on performance
* Office working hours: Mon to Fri, 9am - 5pm, no evening or weekend working!
* Based centrally in Norwich close to major transport links
* Continued training and development
* Opportunity to join a reputable, progressive company
* Loads of other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional legal firm at an exciting time within their business. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.