This company has grown from 2 staff members in 2014, to a team of around 50 across two offices in 2020. Their growth is continuous, but also extremely stable.Role:
You will be working as part of an agile development team across multiple existing and greenfield projects.
Working with our client facing consultants you will be involved with the full software development life-cycle and responsibilities will include analysis and design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
Within the .NET framework you will have the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies.
With a fairly informal team hierarchy your responsibilities will be widespread, working closely with the consultants to recommend best practice and identify the swiftest and most elegant solutions to problems.
In time, there's the potential for client facing work.Required skills
- 2+years C# experience
- Solid understanding of object-orientated development
- SQL, ideally T-SQL and SQL server
- Multi-tier architecture and design patterns
- Good understanding of full software development life-cycle
- Project experience with new web technologies such as MVC and Angular.JS
- Automated build and test environments
- Strong mathematics skills
- Experiencein reinsurance or capital markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
Urgent role - please apply now!
- BSc/BEng or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject, minimum 2.1
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92312294