Python Developer working for a Medical / HealthTech Scale-Up + Equity
Our client is an incredibly well funded, early-stage Medical Technology company with aspirations to become the world's leading consumer health tech brand by bringing healthcare into the home and combining cutting edge technology with a customer-first approach.
They're making strides to make healthcare easily accessible, moving towards prevention, prediction, participation, and personalisation being the dominant guardians of health and the financial drivers of the healthcare industry.
As a member of a small development team you'll be working very closely with the R&D, Tech, Science, Operations and Quality teams, building business cases and objectives, translating these into development plans, designing solutions and producing greenfield, end-to-end projects.
You'll be joining at a very exciting stage in the company's growth. You'll have a platform for your voice to be heard at the top level, you'll influence the technology choices moving forwards, and you'll work closely with their incredibly talented, passionate and ambitious team. About the Role: They need an experienced, hands-on Python Developer with experience working across the stack. They need a confident communicator who can convey technical messages to stakeholders at all levels.
- Develop back-end web applications from scratch using Python, Django, React and SQL
- Research new and emerging technologies
- Document software using UML and maintain accurate and complete records of all findings
- Liaise with internal teams to determine business needs
- Working with large data sets (using whichever tech you feel is best)
- Working in a highly regulated environment within a QMS (Quality Management System)
- You'll be an experienced Python Developer comfortable with developing Web apps from scratch using Django
- You'll have experience working with a cloud technology, ideally AWS and its associated database tools
- You'll have a keen interest in the healthcare industry
- You'll have a strong academic background either at BSc, MSc or PhD level in a technical field such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics etc. or equivalent research, industrial or commercial experience
- You'll be interested in learning new technologies and languages such as iOS and Android Development and image processing as we plan on expanding in these areas soon
- Creative approach to problem-solving, ability to research and discover solutions to problems
If you're interested in learning more please email Harry Tingle at:
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92312145