DevOps Engineer - Hedge Fund - Kubernetes / Puppet/ Azure / Jenkins
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a global Hedge fund who are seeking a Mid- level DevOps Engineer
who has a passion for Technology to join their company in a new function.
This DevOps Engineer
will be instrumental in working within the organisations engineering group. This role will be responsible for enhancing and supporting new and existing DevOps processes/culture.
The responsibilities for this DevOps Engineer
Essential Knowledge needed:
- Maintain and enhance existing Helm charts
- Become part of the Development Workstreams alongside Development, Infrastructure, Security and Database specialists
- Maintain and enhance existing Chef cookbooks
- Support and improve the Continuous Integration and Delivery systems and their usage in the development and infrastructure teams.
- Kubernetes and Helm application deployments and troubleshooting
- Terraform or other IaC tools for deploying to the cloud
- Agile development practices.
- Using Configuration Management tools such as Puppet or Ansible to configure Windows and Linux virtual machines
- Cloud environments such as Azure, AWS
- Configuration and management of Windows Servers
- Test Driven Development - Unit testing frameworks, mocking frameworks, and patterns for testability.
- Configuration and management of Linux Servers
- Version control systems such as git
- CI systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Github Actions, Circleci
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer
who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within an exciting technical team.
To apply for this role please contact me: or 02035877007
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92312482