: Information Security, CISSP, CISM, Security Policies and Processes, Risk Management, IT security strategyHead of Information Security - London or Midlands - Permanent - £75,000-85,000 + Bonus
A great position for a Head of Information Security has opened at a leading organisation. The role could be fully remote or based in London or in the Midlands.
As a Head of Information Security, you will provide oversight and management of the company's IT Security functions and act as a liaison between the technical IT security staff and the wider IT management and business teams.
In this role you will be responsible for the overall IT security strategy and architecture of the business. You will need expert knowledge of current information security standards and be able to manage the IT Security Team.
The successful candidate will ideally be CISM or CISSP certified and must have experience establishing information security best practices in an organisation as well as proven knowledge of risk management. The InfoSec Specialist will have demonstrable experience working with large established organisations and the ability to deal with multiple senior stakeholders will be a must.Skills and experience required for the role are as follows:
- 5 years plus of Senior InfoSec experience
- Experience in leadership and team-building
- Extensive Security standards and Frameworks knowledge
- Experience implementing Information Security policies and strategies for large organisations
- An updated knowledge of Cyber risks and current threats landscape
- CISM or CISSP qualification
- Previous exposure to Public and/or hybrid cloud environments will be highly desirable
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311412