Are you a well skilled and ambitious Technical Architect? Are you looking to join a company that works on bespoke digital solutions that have a direct impact on how people live their lives? Do you want to be truly valued for your input and work in an organisation genuinely cares for their employees?
My client is a high-growth IT and digital transformation consultancy company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. They are currently engaged across a multitude of private and public sector clients where they are utalizing emerging technology to drive inovation and development practicies.
In this role as a Technical Architect, you'll be responsible for leading multi-skilled agile teams to design and deliver high quality solutions which impact the lives of users worldwide. Reporting to the Principal Architect/Delivery Manager, you'll work with customer architects to agree functional and non-functional designs, advising customers and managers on the estimated effort, technical implications and complexity surrounding your designs.
As a technical leader, you will work with your peers to develop policy and standards, share knowledge and mentor those around you. You'll do this whilst advising about new technologies and approaches, with room to learn, develop and grow.Essential
- A consistent track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
- Must be comfortable across all architecture domains and specialise in at least one of:
- Architecture domain
- Business domain, (e.g. CRM, eCommerce)
- A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation of or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends, including, for example:
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise
- Digital transformation enablement
- Cloud architectures, with experience of AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Broad span of vendors: IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
- The architects' role in agile delivery
- Internet of Things
- The ability to dive into further detail when needed
- Experience of demonstrating the benefits and draw-backs of solution options such as cloud vs on-premise solutions, product selection, security or management options
- The ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership
- Current and valid SC Security Clearance
- Experience of being accountable for all sizes of technology delivery challenges, e.g. project, multi-team programme
- Has pro-actively developed business across an account with sales and account managers
- Ability to prioritise your time across multiple major projects
- Actively shares their thoughts and views on technology
If you're interested in working as a Technical Architect with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider please submit your CV to Peter.Vannet @ansonmccade.com or contact Peter V on 02077 806 706
Role: Enterprise Architect
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (Depending on experience) + package including bonus, pension, car allowance etc
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
Telephone: 02077 806 706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310608