A leading commodities trading institution is looking for an Application Support Team Lead / Supervisor to join them in the City of London on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join as the organisation is currently undergoing a huge transformation including the adoption of a DevOps culture.
You will be leading a team of 6 Application Support Analysts (level 2) and acting as the escalation point. You will remain technically hands-on (80%) in a 70% BAU to 30% Project work split. The Application Support team are responsible for providing support to the organisation's internal departments and external customers (clients). The range of applications covers Trading, Middle and Back office as well as Market Data.The following are essential:
The following are desirable:
- Experience in leading a team and acting as the escalation point
- Strong knowledge in Middle Office to Back Office / Post Trade processes
- Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux, Windows and SQL
- Appreciation of working in a highly regulated and fast-paced environment, with the ability to cope under pressure
- Positive attitude and customer oriented
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website. Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Experience in Automation / DevOps
- Experience in Unix Shell, Korn Shell, Perl or Python scripting
- Knowledge of SSRS and SSIS
- Experience in Data Warehousing
Skills: Trading Middle Office Post-Trade Back Office Trading Clearing Application Support Team Lead Supervisor Unix Linux Windows SQL SSRS SSIS
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311608