Are you a junior developer working for a medical tech company, private hospital or NHS?
Medical tech experience preferred but a good junior with 2 plus years dev commercial experience and a willingness to progress will be fine.
Do you want to work in a 100% fully remote role post covid?
Do you have a good understanding of Windows Server, UNIX, VMware vSphere, Azure, AWS?
Do you have a good understanding of relational and noSQL databases and how they are used in applications?
Overview of position:
You will be responsible for the development of new products, and the modification and enhancement of those products as new releases. You will need to to be able to deliver high quality product solutions. The engineer is only expected to require limited guidance.
You will also need to be able to find solutions or workarounds to resolve priority customer Support issues requiringlevel 3 support.
• Develop new products and enhancements to existing products as required by the Product Owner.
• Take an active part in the software development lifecycle, including backlog refinement, sprint planning, review and retrospective ceremonies and to work with other team members and stakeholders to develop and deliver quality software.
• Undertake research into software tools, languages, frameworks and databases.
• Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science or closely aligned technical discipline.
• Able to deliver quality code to agreed standards and conforming to accepted principles such as SOLID.
• Will have a good understanding of physical, virtual and cloud platforms, e.g., Windows Server, UNIX, VMware vSphere, Azure, AWS.
• Good understanding of relational and noSQL databases and how they are used in applications.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and collaboration tools.
Please apply with your latest CV and briefly explain why you are a good fit for immediate interview.
Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311849