Quality Automation Analyst
Our client, A leading global supplier for IT services, requires a Quality Automation Analyst
with. to join their team in their clients' office in London. You can work remotely until Covid abates.
This is 6 months temporary contract, to start 6th April.
The right candidate must have 4-7 years experience in UI/Non-UI testing.Key Responsibilities/Requirements:
Key skills required:
- Experienced Automation Engineer required to join PB eform team in London to manage the automated testing activities within target Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery environment (CICD) model Transforms the scrum team to become self-organising
- Quality Analyst & Quality Automation Specialist
- Embeds automated testing activities within target Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery environment (CICD) model, working closely with engineers and other team members to identify at earliest point any defects and ensure product meets acceptance criteria
- Ideally Silk Test (Silk4J) framework experience, alternatively experience with Selenium with Java background (Silk4J and Selenium are similar)
- 4-7 years of testing experience with hands on experience in UI/Non-UI testing
- Experience with Selenium Web driver and Cucumber JVM, various OO programming languages, and web and web services protocols
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by enterprise tooling framework
- Background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Experience working on an Agile delivery model and with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Team City, Eclipse and GitHub
- 4-7 Years' experience in UI/Non-UI testing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability clearly communicate complex technical concepts to colleagues,up to senior leadership level
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Display behaviours in line with our Critical People Capabilities
- Change Ready
- Improver Innovator
- Trusted Advisor
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92312546