Data Engineer (Remote Working)- Greater Manchester - Up to £48,000 FTC 12 Months Your new company
A public sector housing organisation Your new role
Taking a priority role in developing the Business data and analytical initiatives for PfP's Business requirements. Your role will help shape the design and thinking, supported by investments in technology, to drive cutting edge solutions across the Business' strategic tool-set, BigQuery, Power BI and Business Objects.
You will be managing and optimising data pipelines and then preparing these data pipelines effectively for Data and Analytics consumersWhat you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience in working with large, heterogeneous datasets in building and optimising data pipelines and integrating datasets using traditional and modern data integration technologies.
- Knowledge of on prem databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Salesforce, reporting building and data engineering standards. Advanced SQL development.
- Strong and advanced SQL skills across a variety of platforms, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server T-SQL. BigQuery knowledge a bonus
- Modern and traditional data ingestion approach and technologies, eg, SSIS, APIs.
- Adept in agile methodologies and capable of applying DevOps and increasingly DataOps principles to data pipelines.
- Excellent broad skill set across mainstream database solutions.
- Modern and established visualisation and reporting tool-kits
Remote working (1 office day in two weeks)
Excellent holiday package
6% pension contributionWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311378