A MedTech business who have recently secured millions of £' funding and have big expansion plans for 2021 is looking for a Lead Computer Vision Engineer to focus on the long-term strategic thinking for computer vision technologies.
You will be reporting directly to the CTO and over the next few years will build and manage a team of Computer Vision Engineers. You will also be a key player within the leadership team, and this is a great opportunity to influence the future direction and success of the company. We are looking for a Lead Computer Vision Engineer who has the following knowledge, skills and experiences:
- Extensive Python experience is essential.
- OpenCV or other libraries.
- C/C++ would be beneficial.
- Experience with Android and IOS compatible computer vision libraries.
- Machine Learning.
- Image processing algorithm experience.
- Cloud Computing (AWS) and computer Vision Infrastructure Experience.
In return, a Lead Computer Vision Engineer will receive a salary of up to £80,000 per annum plus benefits.
To apply for this role as Lead Computer Vision Engineer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310746