Enterprise Data Architect
I'm looking to speak with Enterprise Data Architects to work on a 6 month contract which will be inside IR35 paying £580 per day.
- Be responsible for the definition and management of enterprise information assets.
- Work with senior management and data custodians to establish our data vision, and to create a culture that treats data as a cross-corporate asset.
- Be a key stake holder and contributor to data architecture initiatives at group, sector and business unit level.
- Lead the development, publication and maintenance of the corporate information architecture, as well as a road map for its future development that matches and supports business needs.
- Identify new kinds, types and sources of data to drive business innovation throughout the organization. Define processes for the effective, integrated introduction of new data
- Organize and lead a data governance council (DGC) to apply four precepts: data principles, standards, policies and guidelines.
- Be a marketing champion for the information services that the enterprise provides and the information management capabilities it has.
- Ensure that appropriate audit controls exist for data that serves as the source material for regulatory reports.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect team to better incorporate data components into our design and build processes.
- Actively monitor the data management industry for emerging management tools, skills, techniques and technologies, and document cases where applicable for their timely introduction for competitive advantage.
- Research and develop new data products or services to expand capability, and to grow company revenue.
Please apply for furhter details
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92311954