Penetration Tester London
I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in the UK and Europe who require a Penetration Tester to join their team of market leading experts. This company works across the public and private sector to deliver cutting edge products that directly impact national defence, security and far reaching global digital security solutions.
This role is looking for someone who has a good understanding of the broader penetration testing environment along with Red Team experience - helping to test across complex web and application based scenarios. You should have strong industry experience and preferably hold industry recognised qualifications eg. CREST / TIGER .
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work alongside true industry leads and like-minded individuals that are working on cutting edge projects. Trust me, you will not be bored in this roleEssential Experience:
Desirable (one or more of the following):
- Experience in delivery of security testing projects, Ability to demonstrate comprehensive, practical knowledge of testing tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Understanding of client needs in terms of testing outcomes, stakeholder engagement, and risk mitigation.
- Self-starter with ability to identify problems early and come up with solutions using own initiative.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise work appropriately.
- Technical skills with an interest in one or more of the following: adversary emulation, vulnerability discovery, reverse-engineering, emerging technology.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel both within the UK and globally.
- Current CREST Registered Tester or OSCP.
- Experience in a high level scripting language such as Python, a mid level language such as C/C++, or low level language such as ASM
- Skills and experience in application, operating system, database management operation, development, or security management.
- Skills and experience in testing within Government, Telecommunications, Energy, or Financial Services sector.
- Exploit development or other in depth vulnerability research experience.
If you're interested in working as a Penetration Tester within one of the UK's top digital companies, please submit your CV below contact Peter 020 778 067 06
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £50,000 - £71,000 + package (Including car allowance, bonus, pension scheme, health and medical etc)
Clearance: SC Clearable (please check with UKSV)
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92310434